Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kid Whooping Cough More Condition_symptoms Whooping Cough, Asthma And Mumps Question?

Whooping cough, asthma and mumps question? - kid whooping cough more condition_symptoms

Medical question for you in the know. Ok, my husband, Chris, who suffers from asthma, recently had the most terrible cough, so bad that I sometimes thought I would stop breathing, I do not exaggerate. So he went to the doc and had a coughing fit and I thought it was luck. She said that the cough was white, are now surprised, because everyone get vaccinated, including children. But she said, because some parents not want their children to vaccination, whooping cough, is here again, are not vaccinated, but as the disease mutates protected over time! Strangely, there were a number of mumps in school my son now thinks that some parents are irresponsible and have no children vaccinated, but is not the case, is the same as whooping cough, can not seem to be vaccinated, but it mutated, and those who have been vaccinated, not protected as a disease has mutated. We know of 4 children and teenagers in people who are really bad. Has anyone heard? More Chris said she was not hisHaler when you cough, and excessive and it would make little sense. Attacks, but are rarely more serious than leaving it pink and struggles to breathe and cough at the same time. Tips for people with asthma? Each test transmission of mumps and whooping cough, I mean, I understand, but if true, is alarming. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment