Sunday, December 27, 2009

Disk Copy Software Is There A Way To Copy A Software From Someone Computer Without Having The Original Disk?

Is there a way to copy a software from someone computer without having the original disk? - disk copy software

I have Windows Vista on a computer house.ie want to put Vista on my sisters computer too.The problem is that my computer came with Vista and I do not drive it for a so.Is way to copy the files and then on a hard drive so that you install on the computer of my sister?

1 comment:

Alex said...

No, you can not simply copy the operating system and transfer them over. You must install the CD. And if you buy a CD and install it, but they can use it. You can not have the same CD with the CD Key on 2 different computers. (well ok, but) your own job.

Post a Comment