Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Clear Mucus Around My Period Period Is Nearly Three Weeks Late. Had Sex With Spermicide Around Time Of Ovulation.?

Period is nearly three weeks late. Had sex with spermicide around time of ovulation.? - clear mucus around my period

4 to say home tests, I am negative. 2 Points Pharmacy, 2 blue easy.

I am not on birth control for more than 6 months.

My symptoms are:

Menstruation.
Fatigue (but I'm always).
Slight headache out there.
Nausea, malaise.
Loss of appetite. Eat only when your empty stomach starts to feel ill.
Some smells are worse than I did not bother me before, or that I did not take the lead.
Occasional brown spots in the last few weeks (after the period was 2 weeks too late).
When I had peed twice today, toilet paper clear mucus with streaks of blood on the inside. It seemed to bleed from the nose! This has happened twice now in very small quantities.

My symptoms are:

Swollen painful breasts /.
Vomiting.

What do you think?

If you were pregnant before he has done?

If you thought they were, but they were, what the cause of these symptoms for you?

Thank you!
today

No comments:

Post a Comment