Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Play Age Of Empires 1 With No Cd Why Won't Civ 4/ Age Of Epires 3 ISO's Work On My Computer?

Why won't Civ 4/ age of epires 3 ISO's work on my computer? - play age of empires 1 with no cd

I have the ISO for 3rd Civilization 4 and Age of Empires I know they work and are exact copies of original CDs. I have tried to use Daemon tools with secure hard drive, and I safediskhider4 and tried to run it. First I went to my documents and click on drive G (Age of Empires 3) and installation. Then click on the game and started to load, but then he said: "Please present of empires 3 disc 1". So Did civilizations. I have a no cd crack, but every time I clicked, I got the message "The application failed to start because rockalldll.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem presented) .. A similar message's Civ Crack Any suggestions?
(And incidentally, I can not make a new ISO or remove the disc)

1 comment:

Hornet One said...

There is nothing wrong with the ISO, copying the original disk for installation

You need a new star. the crack that comes with the ISO, is probably not a good crack

To www.gamecopyworld.com

The last crack in Civ4, but it must first be asked to update Civilization 4. a rejection of the update online, then the crack

Post a Comment