Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cost Of Eye Exam Shopko I Lost My Glasses...cost For Prescription?

I lost my glasses...cost for prescription? - cost of eye exam shopko

I had an eye exam this year, and I bought my glasses and everything. But last week I lost and I need to get a new pair.

Do I have to go through the eye exam again?

If not, what should I ask the doctor? Shopko I jars. My roommate says they are a bit cheaper. I wonder how all this works, then. Should I call my doctor and ask him to tell me what my recipe (or other)? And then I'll just up and head to Shopko? I am a little confused.

1 comment:

gillianp... said...

As you I am not used to the lenses, but the need for reading. Just like the eyeball test, put on his glasses, sat a fortune. Then he left, returned, it was another eye exam, you have another pair and this time I asked my prescription was given. So now I have several pairs much less expensive than the doctor. Consult your phone and ask your eye prescription.

Post a Comment